Monday 16 February 2015

Revamp (part2)

Since my last post back in November I have been a rather Busybee.. Laugh out loud!!!

So back in October, I wrote about how I had started doing the landing and hallway... I had been painting it in between work.

Then December came and I knew that month I was going to be so busy, so I stopped. Don't worry I was by the stairs at that point so it did not look to messy. About the last week in January I started painting again, up the stairs along the landing. The only things that it needs is new carpet (which I'm not sure when that will be) and those gorgeous black frames.

After that I started in my brothers room, he wanted his room to be light and refreshing. Instead of the main red wall and three cream walls... He wanted all to be cream!


So now its February this week that just gone I had off. One thing for sure normally when I have a week off work, the things I have plan to do never happens. But I was not going to let that happen no way hose hey. I had decided to FINALLY get my room done... Oh my goodness I can not believe how much new rubbish (stuff) I have..  I seriously did not know how much craft stuff I have. But that's for another blog.

Once I had removed the stuff from my room I started painting. My room was the same colour as the landing that lilac. Plus my main wall was and is pink. I have gone white too, I do have a small bit left to do behind my television and wardrobe. Which I think I will do some time this week if I feel up to it that is....