Tuesday 18 November 2014

Getting sorted before Christmas!

Like I think I have said before - where the hell as this year gone too? I really don't believe it's like less than five weeks to go. I have not even started, but that's for another blog! 

So this time of year like every one else I am normally thinking about or have started sorting the living room out for the tree(s) to go up.

The last couple of years I have had a craft cupboard down in the living room! 


I know it looks a tad messy.  Also yes there is a Blue Snail on top he's called Luke.. 

Those couple of years I have been moving my craft cupboard upstairs in to my room until the décos are down! #SadTimes

This year is just the same as last. But first I needed to get a move on with sorting out the tubs in the cupboard, before moving it upstairs.

I am not like most crafters any more. I use to keep every single piece of paper.  I now sort out every couple of months and get rid of the un wanted paper.

Now I have sorted my cupboard out. It is now up stair's, I would take a picture but I have pressys on top that are waiting to be wrapped!